Manchester United has been named as second most valuable sports teamon the planet and number one in football, according to Forbes.
The Premier League club is worth an incredible £3.16billion ahead of rivals such as Real Madrid andBarcelona who both are worth £3.14bn and £3.11bn respectively.
Number one on the list is NFL's Dallas Cowboys, who are worth a jaw-dropping £3.67bn.
The list is dominated by US sports with eight NBA teams and six MLB franchises included.
Here are the top 10 Forbes list.
1. Dallas Cowboys £3,67bn (NFL)
2. Man Utd £3.16bn (football)
3. Real Madrid £3.14bn (football)
4. Barcelona £3.11bn (football)
5. New York Yankees £3.07bn (MLB)
6. New England Patriots £2.84bn (NFL)
7. New York Knicks £2.76bn (NBA)
8. Los Angeles Lakers £2.53bn (NBA)
8. New York Giants, £2.53bn (NFL)
10. Golden State £2.38bn (NBA)
Post a Comment