Labels

Friday 20 July 2018

Spending 22-years with Arsenal is the biggest regret of my life – Arsene Wenger

Spending 22-years with Arsenal is the biggest regret of my life – Arsene Wenger

Arsene Wenger the former coach of Arsenal football club has shared his biggest regret in life

In his words;
“I regret having sacrificed everything I did because I realize I’ve hurt a lot of people around me. Deep down though, the obsessed man is selfish in his pursuit of what he loves. He ignores a lot of other things. But it’s a bone to chase at the same time.”  
On the biggest error of his career, Wenger replied: “Perhaps staying at the same club for 22 years.”
The French man also noted that he had “numerous” opportunities to take charge of France, but he turned them down because he had “always been more interested in the day-to-day aspect of management”.

No comments:

Post a Comment