Labels

Tuesday 8 August 2017

8 Affirmations When Feeling Down and Out


heavenly clouds


When you are feeling down you want a quick recourse. Use these eight affirmations to kick you into a happier mentality.
Blessed
I am blessed wherever I go, despite what the world says or my feelings.
Negative Words
I will not let other people’s negative words or actions dictate my future.
Hope
Hope is now, not later.
Victory
My victory is not dependant on circumstances, I overcome all trials!
Grateful
I am grateful for ______ and ______.
Life of Purpose
I was created with a divine purpose, and I am flouring like a palm tree in the desert.

Favour
I have unprecedented favor today with God and man.

Great Expectations
I expect joy today. I expect peace today. I will not live in defeat.





No comments:

Post a Comment