Labels

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Man tows helicopter with penis, breaks record!


A kung fu master who dragged seven cars with his penis has become a new world record holder by towing a helicopter even further with his manhood.

Several hundred people watched as Ye Hongwei, who goes by the stage name “Ye Wei”, towed the heavy military helicopter with a rope tied around his genitals.

He was then given his world record certificate by officials representing the World Record Academy, Daily Mirror reports..

Ye who has been practicing “zen tai chi” for over 30 years said after his successful attempt,

 “I don’t know why I struggled in the beginning. I felt a bit nervous and unsure.
“But I mustered up the energy needed and started the helicopter moving.”
He added proudly: “I will continue practicing so I can break new records in the future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment