Some 59 people were also injured in the blast when the attacker detonated an improvised explosive device, shortly after Grande had finished her performance last night.
It is the worst terror attack in the UK since 56 people were killed in the 7 July London bombings in 2005.
- 22 confirmed dead and 59 injured after reported blast
- Police know the identity of the suicide bomber
- First victim named as 18-year-old Georgina Callander
- Member of public leads 50 teenagers to safety
- Video shows screaming crowd fleeing arena
- Political parties suspend all election campaigning
- Donald Trump brands suicide bomber an "evil loser"