A deadly siege by suspected militants in Nairobi has ended after all the attackers were "eliminated", Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta has said.
Gunmen attacked a compound in the Westlands district of Kenya's capital on Tuesday, killing at least 14 people.
Some 50 people are still missing, Kenya's Red Cross has said.
The Somalia-based militant group al-Shabab said it was behind the attack on the complex, which houses the luxury DusitD2 hotel.
It is not clear how many attackers there were, but Kenyan police chief Joseph Boinnet told AFP news agency that "five terrorists" had been involved.
Two people believed to be linked to Tuesday's siege were arrested following raids on properties on Wednesday, AFP reported.
Confirming an end to the security operation at Dusit during a televised address, Mr Kenyatta said that 14 people had been reported killed and many more were injured, but that 700 others were safely evacuated.
He added that "every person that was involved in the funding, planning and execution of this heinous act" would be "relentlessly" pursued.
US citizen Jason Spindler is among the dead. His brother, Jonathan, announced on Twitter that Jason had survived the 9/11 attacks in New York in 2001.
In an interview with US broadcaster NBC, Sarah Spindler said her son was trying to "make a positive change in the third world in emerging markets".
British citizen Luke Potter, who held dual South African nationality, was also killed, and another Briton was wounded, the UK Foreign Office said.
Kenyan James Oduor, commonly known as Cobra, was tweeting as the attack was unfolding. He was known for his love of football and well liked.
Two Kenyan friends, Abdalla Dahir and Feisal Ahmed, were having lunch together in the grounds of the hotel when the suicide bomber struck, Reuters news agency reported. Friends described the pair as inseparable.
On Wednesday, people made their way to a mortuary in Nairobi to help identify the bodies of their relatives and friends.