Labels

Sunday 12 November 2017

Agbaya! Donald Trump has excelled himself with this tweet on North Korea!


Image result for Donald Trump has excelled himself with this tweet on North Korea

Donald Trump has raised the level of diplomatic discussion yet again, referring to North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un as ‘short and fat’. In a tweet that must be seen to be believed, he wrote: ‘Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me “old,” when I would NEVER call him “short and fat?” ‘Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend – and maybe someday that will happen!’ If you got confused and thought you were back in primary school for a moment, sorry, no, this is actually happening. He said it after North Korea called Trump’s speech in South Korea ‘reckless remarks by an old lunatic.’

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 16h
Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment