Labels

Wednesday 14 June 2017

The World's Tallest 8-year Old.

Image result for The World's Tallest 8-year Old.



Karan is not the tallest in his family and seems to owe his extraordinary height to mum Shweatlana, 33, who was named India’s tallest woman with a towering height of 7ft 2in.
Shweatlana, 33, is a basketball player and has represented India in numerous national and international sports events.




Karan is almost as tall as his dad, but is still some way off his mum's height
Although it’s not clear what has caused their lofty height, there is the possibility that both mum and son have an excess of the growth hormone.
Sanjay said: “We take Karan to an endocrinologist regularly. Until now, the tests have not shown any problems and everything is normal. Karan has a good stamina and has no internal problems.








Karan manages to do everything his smaller friends do
“I am a naturopath by profession and I make sure that we follow a special diet and supplements along with a healthy day to day lifestyle.”
Despite towering above his classmates, Karan manages to do everything his smaller friends do.







Karan's main problem is getting clothes and shoes in his enormous size
He said: “After finishing my homework, I play with my friends and then I go play basketball with my mother. She started teaching me since I was five years old and I want to play basketball like my mother. But I also like science a lot.”


Culled from The Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment